Surveillance software development product designed for integration of real-time biometric face identification, tracking of people and vehicles, and automatic license number recognition.
|Number of cameras / streams||Device||OS||GPU|
|1 camera |
(alpr or VH modality only, scale 1)
alpr or VH modality. Scale 1/2/3
|10th generation i7 |
|Windows or Linux 64bit||none
|up to 4 cameras|
|10th generation i5-i7 |
|Windows or Linux 64bit||RTX 3050
(16 full hd streams with alpr+vh)
(6 streams 4k with alpr+vh)
|10th generation i7 3Ghz+ processor. 8 or more cores|
or ryzen 5800x
|Windows or Linux 64bit||RTX 3080
|20-25 cameras||A+ Server 2014CS-TR (Complete System Only)||Windows or Linux 64bit||dual RTX 3080
or 2x RTX A2000
Microsoft Windows specific
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019;
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 or newer (for .NET components usage);
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0 or later;
- One of following development environments for application development:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 or newer (for application development under C/C++, C#);
- Java SE JDK 8 or newer.
- Debian 11.2 OS;
- glibc 2.24 or newer;
- GStreamer 1.10.x or newer with gst-vaapi plugins installed for hardware accelerated video decoding;
- libgudev-1.0 230 or newer;
- wxWidgets 3.0.0 or newer libs and dev packages (to build and run SDK samples and applications based on them);
- Java SE JDK 8 or newer (for application development with Java).
GPU related dependencies
- Several GPUs can be used on the same machine to process larger number of video streams;
- at least 8 GB of VRAM is recommended;
- Nvidia GPU with Compute Capability 6.0 or better.
- CUDA 11.x toolkit or newer is required;
- cuDNN 7.5 library is required.
High-resolution digital camera(s). Camera resolution may vary depending on the actual application. The recommended resolution is about 2 MegaPixel, as processing video from cameras with higher resolution will require more free RAM and more powerful processor to keep the acceptable frame rate.
These supported cameras are suitable for using with SentiVeillance SDK:
- Any IP camera, that supports RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol);
- Only RTP over UDP is supported;
- VLC framework can be optionally used for reading video streams;
- H.264/MPEG-4 AVC or Motion JPEG should be used for encoding the video stream.
Webcam / other
Any high-resolution digital camera that is accessible using:
- DirectShow or Windows Media or Media Foundation interfaces for Microsoft Windows platform;
- GStreamer interface for Linux platform.
IR cams and other devices
Mobotix M16 Thermal camera is supported for systems that need thermal imaging. SentiVeillance SDK includes a specific programming sample for processing video streams from this camera.
Any other device support can be added by customers using the provided Device Manager Plug-in Framework. Please refer to the SentiVeillance SDK documentation for the detailed information.
VeriLook facial identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators. The technology assures system performance and reliability with live face detection, simultaneous multiple face recognition and fast face matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes.
Neurotechnology Face Verification system is designed for integration of facial authentication into enterprise and consumer applications for mobile devices and PCs.
A high-performance biometric identification solution developed in-house by Neurotechnology using award-winning technologies. It is ready for immediate use or can be tailored to meet your specific business needs and includes all necessary components for government and enterprise applications at worldwide scale.